“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WHAT A BUSY SUMMER!

Looking at my calendar for the summer...I can't believe how almost every weekend is filled with activities. This summer is going to fly by so fast!!

Tuesday June 7th: Last day of school for Menasha school children

Thursday June 9th: My birthday!!! Meeting with a friend for lunch (Vennessa). Dinner with my hubby and children for my birthday!

Saturday June 11th: Wisconsin Dells !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday June 18th: My sister-in-law Hlau's pre- hmong wedding (money talk only, not official eating yet until 2012 as my other sister-i-law Ka just got married this year).

Saturday June 24th: My parents "hu plig" at my brother's house. Us sisters are all contributing $200.00 each to surprise them on that day!

July 4th weekend: Tournament...Maybe going to MN this year. Not sure yet but if not, will go to Green Bay's instead and then fireworks in the evening in Oshkosh!!!!

July 16th and July 17th weekend: My sister Annie and Houa's baby shower! They are both having girls and due almost the same time! How cool is that?

August 6th weekend: My sister Choua's american/white wedding in Milwaukee!!!!

Somewhere along this calendar...I still have to find a date/time to fit photo shoots, take kids to the beach, camping, devil's lake and tubing down the wolf river.....not to mention I HAVE TO VISIT A WATERFALL (Somewhere) !! We need a longer summer!!

Summer all filled!!

Below is an update on my red riding hood outfit. It's not done yet as I still need to do a lot of hemming and adding on the jewels, accessories to it! The red cape is also not done either. Will probably have it done by end of next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment