“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Monday, May 16, 2011

A "mini" photo shoot =Paris

My 7 year old daughter Paris.

Thought I'd take my handy dandy point and shoot camera to the park today Monday May 16th and take some snap shots of my daughter Paris while my other kids play at the play ground. She LOVES to take pictures and when it comes to photos, she's such a natural. We went to a park in Neenah for the pictures. Gosh, my kids are growing up so fast.

I didn't take my nice professional camera out because I wanted to make a point to everyone that you don't have to have a professional camera/lens to capture nice moments/photos. You just have to have vision and know how to point and shoot as well as being creative. Although, a professional camera is always best but not everyone can own one as it is very expensive.

I put these pictures into black and white because I feel that black and white captures so much of their youth and it's so innocent looking. I wish they'd stay young and innocent forever. I hope you enjoy the pictures!!








No comments:

Post a Comment