“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Monday, May 16, 2011

My baby(ies) growing up too fast

I'm blogging about this today because I just feel depressed....that my 4 year old will no longer be a baby...well, technically he really isn't a baby anymore.  I quit my job so that I could spend time with him and enjoy him as he will be my last baby. My oldest, Selina Pa Chia Lor is turning 16 this coming Friday May 20th. Gosh, has it been 16 years already? Arghhh...I could still feel the labor pains trying to give birth to her. I have to say that she was the most hardest labor. Ewwwwww...I don't even wan to think of it.

My 4 year old is the sweetest thing given to me. I'm so blessed. I'm so in love with him and wished that he would never ever grow up but of course, everyone has to. He's such a smart little one and a very bright child. Next year he will be going to kindergarten all day and so I won't be able to snuggle with him every morning now. I will miss that terribly. Aww, makes me so sad to even think about it. I keep telling him to stop growing up and he tells me "but mommy, I need to grow up big like daddy so that I can help you and daddy". Awww...he makes my heart melt. When he gets mad at me, he says "I'm not going to be your baby anymore". LOLs...what a brat!

My baby tries to give me flowers every day and says that he loves me. He told me that he will hold my hands forever. I just wish that he will hold true to his words. I don't know what I would do without him or any of my kids even though they drive me crazy most of the times. Like the old saying, can't live with them and can't live without them.

Picture below: My oldest son holding my baby...at the hospital. Brandon (oldest son) and Princeton (my baby). Brandon was about 6 1/2 years old here and Princeton was barely 1 day old. August 30th, 2006

Picture below: Brandon and Princeton Christmas 2010, just this past xmas. Brandon was 10 1/2 years old and Princeton 4 years old. Look how much they've grown.



Weather is getting a lot warmer so I'm ready to take tons and tons of pictures this summer. Can't wait. We've been fishing a lot lately because white bass fishes has been running. Once White Bass season is over, we will be going to a lot more places and doing more family outings together. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment