“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Outfit Creation

For the past few weeks now I've been busy sewing this outfit. Pictures below. The weather has been pretty good so far so I thought maybe very soon I'll do some photography outside and of course with this dress! Can't wait!

Sewed this by scratch! The fabric was on clearance for $2.00 per yard so I snatched up 4 yards total for this whole outfit! Great deal!! This is how the whole outfit looks like.

 Picture below: Sequins and laces. All carefully sewn. Little white pearls are sewn one at a time. Very time consuming but turned out very pretty.
 Picture below: Front design of the corset. I wanted a flowery dress but didn't want to over do it so I came up with this piece that sits right below the corset. I thought it was a very pretty addition to the corset. It has feathers too!!
 Picture below: The back of the corset. I thought the back needed something like the front but yet not overpowering too much of the front so this is what I came up with. A smaller version of the front.

Picture below: A close up of the back flower design.

 Picture below: Another view of the corset.

Flowers cost me $5.00. All the flowers were on a branch so I had to take the flowers off one at a time.
Laces and other sequins/accessories were pretty expensive. I have to say it probably cost me a total of about $60.00 for this whole outfit.

I have another outfit in mind...can't wait to start on it really soon! HINT HINT: RED!! Oh la la!!

You know you've entered new terrain when your outfit costs more than your film.

1 comment:

  1. Oh beautiful! Can't wait to see the shoot And next outfit!

    Mnt

    ReplyDelete