“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Friday, May 20, 2011

It was 16 years ago.....

I gave birth to my oldest daughter Selina PaChia Lor. OMG.......it was the hardest labor EVER! Dam, I could still feel the labor pains. Almost had to have a C-section because she wasn't coming out. I could still hear my mother in law pleading with the nurse and doctor to take me away to get the c-section done because they were all so scared for me. I swear, I think everyone was in the delivery room with me...my mother in law, my parents. LOLs!! At first I was embarrassed but after the contractions came...dam, who the hell cares who sees me!! I remember my mother in law crying and my parents crying in the delivery room.......yes.......the painful memory.

Now...16 years later.  Gosh...time sure fly by fast!! We have our differences and our spats, our little moments....but gotta love her...cuz I have to...Just Joking. I do love her. I have to say, she's a pretty smart/obedient kid and she's not those girls that likes to go parties/drinks or hang out with a big group of people......she's also not boy crazy like some girls too. Am I proud of her? You can say I am.

So, if anyone one of you are reading this...and see's her picture...and see her out at bars/clubs....remember she's still under age and should report to me immediately!!! LOLs!!! She knows that she has so many aunts and uncles/cousins that will kill her if they ever found out she's been a bad girl...hehehehe. I'm glad she knows that......makes my job as a mother a tab bit easier!

This past Thursday, her and I had a little time go go out and do a pre-mini photo shoot. Wanted to scout out the location for next weekend. As time was very limited...since it was on a school night and she swore she had like hundreds of homework/finals to do.....we had to limit our time. I promised her that we'd only take 1 hour....she looked at me funny and said that my 1 hour will turn into 2 hours...lols! So brought my hand held camera only and off we went to the nature center in Kaukauna, WI to shoot some photos.

Pictures below. Obviously I didn't use my very nice camera to do this shoot....I only used my hand held camera. Can't wait to go back and get better pictures!! Here are some photos from the ultra mini shoot.










Happy sweet 16 Selina PaChia Lor!!

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful in more ways than one. I miss her sassy pants and I am so grateful to you nyab for bringing her into this world for us to love and enjoy. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete