“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Wonder....

Land. I decided to take my baby (Nikon D7000) out to the park this afternoon. I'm so glad I did because I caught a beautiful scenery along with the blue sky and the sun trying to peep out of the gray clouds that was trying to overcast it. I immediately fell in love with these pictures that I took. At first, I was disappointed because when I approached the park, it looked like it had nothing for me...snow was knee high and I couldn't go into the park. Disappointed, I drove out of the park...to find....the blue sky waaaaay above the white clouds and what appears to be the sun shining through! What luck!! This is what I caught on my camera. Non of these pictures are edited. Camera set on manual and taken with my 18-105mm lense with flash (flash set a 1/65 ISO) and set at landscape. What do you think?



Lions Park located in Greenville, WI. Above picture...to the right of the picture is a little walking trail that's very wooded. It's actually very pretty when all the leaves and brushes along with the wild flowers bloom! I wanted to go in there but snow was too high. We'll wait until spring arrives for this then, aha!!
Sun behind the tree..the sun adds a glow to the tree.

 I love the shadow of the tree on the glistening snow...

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better".  ~Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. It def pays to go out on days when others would rather snuggle up indoors! =D

    ReplyDelete