“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Favorites (Part 2)

I promised a part 2, so here it is! It was really hard narrowing these photos down. I love photography and I love taking pictures every chance that I can. I'm still practicing and so as they say, practice makes perfect. Again, these photos are my favorites from past photo shoots. I can't wait until it's warmer to start shooting more.






Above pictures are from a photo shoot of my sister Choua. She bought the dress from a thrift store and I just happened to purchase the wig for Halloween...so both together completed this outfit for this photo shoot. I love these photos because of the beautiful background and my sister did an amazing job posing for me. I've been meaning to do something like this again. Can't wait!



Above pictures are of my sister Annie. Isn't she gorgeous? I love shooting her!



Above pictures are of Kari. The quality isn't that good but I really liked these photos because of all the glitters and lights in the background as well as the props used. I shall have to do something like this again now that I have my good camera!









Above pictures are of Kari and Suzie. I really liked these photos because of the bright colors we used and the natural sunlight shining into the bedroom.

Above photos are of Cindy. It as quite a challenge to work with pre teens at the time but it was an awsome experience and glad that I did it! When taking pre teens, you can't have sexy poses/sexy outfits so it was quite the challenge....hehehe but we managed to pull it off!


Above photos are of Princeton, my baby. It was almost St. Patrick so I decided to dress my hunny up and do a St. Patrick theme! It was soo hard to get him to cooperate but at least a got a few good ones!





Above photos are of my daughters Chyna, Paris and Selyna. This was when it was Valentines and I wanted something sweet and innocent so I thought about my kids. Yes, they were much younger then and was still willing to cooperate. Now, don't even think about asking them to pose!!



Ivan and his wife. They were a delightful couple to work with. They were so in love that their expressions of love illuminates all over the portrait.

I'm going to leave you this last segment with pictures of Rhonda and her family below. This family is da bomb!! I love working with them and would do it again in a heartbeat!









I still have soo many more favorites but that's for another blog!! I should've done a 3 part segment but didn't want to bore everyone with just photos now right? lols. I hope you enjoyed these photos. I thank each and everyone of you for stopping by, until then take care and come back real soon!


Imagine a world without photography, one could only imagine. - Berenice Abbott

2 comments:

  1. Nyab, those shoots with your sisters and kids were sooo inspiring to me!! We need to do a creative shoot together when I come to visit...you always have such wonderful ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ prettygeeky, yes Kay definitely whenever you come back again we should do a shoot together! I would love that!

    ReplyDelete