“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thank Goodness for FACEBOOK!

So, I'm an old fart. I know facebook has been here for quite some time now and I finally had the chance to do a facebook page!I've had my facebook for now for about 3 weeks or so.  I know...a little slow eh? Anyways, thank goodness for facebook because I recently just found a very, very old and dear friend of mine. We were like best friends from grade school through Junior High. We went our separate ways when I got married. After that, we just lost connection! Gosh, back in those days, there were no cell phones or computer yet so we basically lost touch. No phone numbers, we didn't know each others addresses. Geeze, I believe it's been 17 years since we last seen each other? That's quite a long time!! Throughout all those years apart, there was not once that I forgot about her. I really needed her and missed her a lot. Back in the days, we did everything together! Went to the park, shopping, parties..yes those hmong fobby parties. Her mom would always take us and chaprone us..hehehe. Good old days. I'm just so glad that we found each other again on facebook. It's been too long with out each other and we need to catch up on soo much. She now lives in North Carolina so I'm planning to hopefully take a road trip there in spring or summer to spend time with her and get to know her family as I would love for her to meet my family as well. All I can say is....Thank you Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. lol, good to know facebook is not totally useless and a waste of time....omg, spend too much time on there doing nothing! It's always nice to have people who live in other areas so you can visit new places and have somewhere to stay! =)

    ReplyDelete