“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New here

Hi everyone! I'm new here and this is my very first blog. I'm super excited that I finally have my own website to blog about random things, especially about photography. It could be anything from my very immaginative dreams to stupid moments to absolute nothing that I'm yapping about. I hope you find my blogs enjoyable and entertaining, as sometimes I need entertaining myself!

First of all, I recently purchased the new Nikon D7000 that just came out in November 2010. I'm loving my camera and tries to practice at it at least once per day. I recently did a photo shoot of my sister in laws and well, it didn't quite turned out as I wanted them to but I'm still learning. There's a start to everything right and like they say, practice makes perfect.

I'm currently in the process of sewing a dress, that is a wedding dress. A wedding dress? YES..a wedding dress. I would like to have it for a photo shoot. I just didn't want to go and buy just ANY wedding dress because I figured I wanted to challenge myself by doing something different. My goal is to design/sew as many outfits as I can for photoshoots, kind of like how Glamour Shots has it except it's MY design and My very own clothes by me. So far, the dress is half done. Here it is how it's looking so far:

I can't wait until it's done to post the final outcome of the dress. Of course it will be in a future photo shoot so check back for it.




5 comments:

  1. Hey, this is Lori. I love how the dress is turning out. It's BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job so far nyab! Loved reading your stuff already...can't wait to see more. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lori and thanks Kay! Luv you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifl Dress sis. I miss u and ur fam. Come visit me soon, pleaaasssssse! <3

    ReplyDelete