“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Monday, January 24, 2011

Time after time...

If you look and you should find it, time after time. I've not been feeling the best lately so I haven't blogged as much as I should or wanted to. This weather or should I say this time of the season is making me depressed and irritated. I've been trying to keep my self busy by sewing. I've finished the wedding dress and also another outfit, now it's onto a new one. Besides sewing, I'm also getting to know my camera with the lightings, buttons, etc. I just can't wait until the weather is soo much more warmer outside so that I can really start doing some photo shoots outside.


Picture below is of the wedding dress that's finished.
Above picture: The sequin "clubbing" dress I made that I just finished.

The picture below: The skirt/outfit I'm in the processing of making. Will update you once it's finished.




This weather is making me feel a bit down...I need a vacation really really soon. Hubby and I are thinking about going to North Carolina at the end of March. Maybe that's just what I really need. It's not comming up fast enough!! Until my next blog...take care everyone!


 Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.

3 comments:

  1. is that chyna who's modeling the wedding dress for you? or nina? lols...loving the wedding dress so far! OH and i know why i couldn't view your blog...my work comp blocked you! lols, so i can't view your blog at work now...for some reason, i think your name "addicted2.." is offensive and so that's prob. why they blocked me from viewing your blog at work. lols. it's weird bc i can view my other followers blogs at work. ????. weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh before I forget...love the quotes you always have at the end of all posts. =) Wow nyab, so talented. I seriously need to learn how to sew, gosh!!!! Why was I such a lazy kid! argggh!! ahaha. Anyways, can't wait for the wedding dress shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Choua, yes, that was Chyna I used as my model..hahaha. The dress didn't fit chunky and it almost didn't fit Chyna too!

    @ prettygeeky, Thanks Kay! Omg...yes, when you were a kid, you were lazy..haha but you were always a good kid! Anybody can sew if they put their mind to it. It's not that hard.

    ReplyDelete