“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Friday, January 7, 2011

Road Trip and updates....

Road trip Saturday to Minnesota to visit the flea market then Rice Palace for lunch and off to the Como conservatory! Yeah!! Kids will like it. My 12 year old daughter Chyna is looking forward to purchasing her "Big Bang" movies and posters while my other children is just wanting to get a quick get away...not to mention the yummy and oh soo delicious food at Rice Palace! You can bet I'll for sure bring my camera..aha and take loads of pictures!!

Just to update you on my dress, it's 95% finish! Yeah! I just need to add a couple more buttons, sequins and it's done!! I've been working super hard on it...therefore that's why i'm blogging now at 12:03 am instead..lols!! Posted below are the pictures of the almost done dress. Let me know what u think!
I had to add the sparkle sequins by hand...it was the "peel" and stick gems! Easy but very time consuming! I had fun with these little suckers! It's all over my floor...yikes! This piece is to go underneath the tulle skirt.

Corset is finished!!

An up close look at the corset!

Will have it on a model when it's finished!

So last night, I was working very late sewing my dress and I got super hungry. I made myself a panini sandwich using my Panini grill I bought over xmas! U guys should go invest in one of these gadgets, it's awsome and fast! Your sandwich can't go wrong!! A MUST have!! Here's a picture of my yummi sandwich:

Yummi! And YES this is MY sandwich that I gobbled up! Ingredients: Texas toast garlic bread (You can find this in the frozen aisle),  ham, tomato, celantro, yellow onion, pepper jack cheese, a squeeze of lemon, a dash of salt and black pepper!! It's soo yummi, I could eat this all day, every day! Speak of the devil, I'm getting hungry myself...should go make myself one before heading off to bed.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE AND STAY SAFE!!

2 comments:

  1. Nyab, that corset is goooorgeous!!!! I sooo want to try it on too! ahahah OH, and that sandwich...must make when I come to visit please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kay! I'll make loads of those sandwich for you when you're back! N u must definitely have to try the corset on!!

    ReplyDelete