“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Old Photographs and best of two worlds

Have you ever had those photos where you had stashed them away for a very long time and one day, you decided to or happen to come across them again? Well, that's what I did a couple of days ago. It just brings so much memories back. I've uploaded some of these pics for you to view...let me tell you, hahaha...some of these are very humorous when I think back about it or even look at it! Ahhh...brings back memories.

Above picture: Me when I was in Jr. High? This was back in the lat 80's.This was the "fashion" and "hairdo" at the time with the hair parted to one side and hair sprayed it like miles high!! lol!! This hairdo wasn't too bad..lols. Ahh...good old times. This was right before I got married to my 1st husband.

The 2 pictures above: They were of me AFTER I became single again from 1st marriage. Gosh, I was soo young! I had good times then too!! Should've stayed singled FOREVER!!

Above photo: Picture of me and my  now current husband. Our very first photo together...our very first time meeting each other. This was taken at Sabre Lanes Menasha, Wi at a party there. I still remember this night...hahaha. Husband and I are married for 13 years now...gosh...too long? hahaha..j/k...I still love him to this day!
Above picture: From L to R: sister in law Lori, me and sister in law Kay (prettygeeky.com). They are my sister in laws from my 1st marriage. They've been with me ever since to this day. I'm so blessed to have them as my sister in laws and I love them just like my own sisters. Usually, when you leave one family and go to another, they wouldn't care about you but I have been very blessed with this family and I couldn't ask for more from them! Love you guys! Gosh, look at me...I was super skinny then!

Above picture: From L t R: Niam Laus La, sister in law Kay, May Li, me! Look at us...we soo owned black top and jeans/sandles!! ahahaha!!! We didn't plan on matching up..it just happened. This was a very few years ago when we decided to take our 1st all girls trip to MN. I believe this was when Kay met Ty too. Such memories! (Lor side of the family)

Current picture, Xmas 2010! Here's a picture of my kids, hubby and my now in laws. They are super great to me and very accepting. I love them all too!

 Above picture: My current in laws
 My 3 beautiful sister in laws: From L to R: Ka, Mai Tas, Hlau (Vang side of the family)


What can I say? I'm blessed to have two very different families in my life and I wouldn't trade these families for anything!

3 comments:

  1. LOL, the good ole days! So much has changed since then but I am very thankful to still have you in my life nyab. Doesn't Kitty totally look like Lori?? ahahah! hmm...one thing that hasn't changed though is that we both still love picture-whoring! yay! Everyone looks beautiful in your christmas pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I was just thinking...you, me, and Lori should do a remake of that picture! ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kay: YES!!! That would be sooo awsome!!! But wait until I loose some weight!! hahaha!!! Give me a couple months!

    ReplyDelete