“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Monday, January 17, 2011

My Favorites (part 1 of 2)

My old computer had crashed awhile back so I thought I had lost everything. Now that I recently purchased a new computer, my husband (the genius) was able to retrieve some of my pictures from the old hard drive onto this new one. Thank God I married someone who's a computer geek! So, I decided to share some of my favorite photos from past photo shoots. This will be a two part segment as I have so many pictures I want to share with everyone! These photos are NOT with my new camera (Nikon D7000) but instead with my old camera Sony DSLR. Enjoy!




Above pictures are of Kha and Ntaj. This was taken during early autumn down by Lutz Park in Appleton. I just love the beautiful multi colored leaves in the background! Autumn is my favorite season. Now that I have my new camera, I vow to take many many more pictures in the fall!



Above pictures are of Alicia and her kids. They were an absolute delight to work with. Her children are so energetic and so photogenic. I'm glad that she allowed me to have such an opportunity to work with them! Her kids smiles and expressions are so priceless!





Above  pictures are of Jessica's family at their house out in the country. This was my first time taking photos of animals so that was quite the challenge but to my surprise, the animal portraits turned out awsome! I would love to shoot more animal portraits in the future!

I'm going to leave this 1st segment with pictures of my baby sister Annie. She's so pretty, I love shooting her every time! She makes my pictures and my photography look beautiful!





This is it for now. Check back for another segment part II of this! I hope you enjoyed viewing these photos as much as I did! Thanks for stopping by!

There are always two people in every picture:  the photographer and the viewer.  ~Ansel Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment