“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Why Are Men So Stupid?

It's one of those nights again that I can't seem to get myself to close my eyes and go to sleep. Oh yea, I forgot...I took a small nap around 7 pm until 8:30 pm! I told myself not to do this but I was so dead tired that I really needed that small nap. I did wake up refreshed though...and now of course, I'm paying the price for that small nap...arghhh!

So I just wanted to stay up and talk, watch movies with my husband. Gosh, Lord and behold....someone was freaking snoring away!!! What a moron! To think we would/could spend some little intimate moment together! Right!! And you wonder why I'm always so lonely? This is why!!!! He's suppose to be my freaking friend/lover/husband...No.....he's fast asleep and snoring loudly away! I hope he's dreaming of me running after him with a freaking big ass dildo trying to stick it up his freaking ass!!!! Oh no wait...let's go for a knife instead! Idiot!! Gosh, I need to find myself a boyfriend on the side...to keep me occupied, to talk to me sweetly, to hold me, hug me, warm me....wait....that's my freaking dream guy only!

Why are men so stupid? Any stupid men want to answer to that? Okay, don't get me wrong...I truly do love my husband but gosh darn it.......he's soo dam unromantic!!! No wonder couples freaking cheat on another!!!!!! It's to fill their dam loneliness that's why!!! Because the other significant other is being a dumb ass and has no freaking clue as to how their other significant other is feeling...no feelings at all..idiot!!

Husband and I have been married for 13 1/2 years now...out of this 13 1/2 years...once...and I mean once....that he's only bought me flowers. Not a single time he's bought me anything nice...NOT ONCE! Yes, maybe it's time for that boyfriend on the side!!! Makes me so pissed off!!!

Husband and I..when we first met. It was good then..now...he's and old and unromantic fart!!
 
After 13 1/2 years later....and 5 kids later...we should still keep our love/romance alive...NO!!!! Patience my dear..is what everyone says...yea freaking right!!! I'm not getting any younger idiots!!

Most recent picture of us together....

How do those old...very old couples do it? Gosh...I give them credit..I really do. Sometimes I hate my husband to death (tonight is one of them sometimes). It's 3:11 am and he's snoring away...lols!!! Hate him, hate him, hate him.

" The quarrels of lovers are like summer storms. Everything is more beautiful when they have passed."
~ Suzanne Necker

No comments:

Post a Comment