“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Portfolio

Warmer weather is approaching and now I've got to really start focusing and working hard. I didn't just quit my job for NOTHING!! I'm putting together my outfits and ideas for tons of photo shoots this spring/summer as I need to build up my portfolio of all my photos to show case. I'm absolutely inspired and motivated. I have so many ideas that I need to put it together or my mind is going to go insane! I have outfits, locations and poses that I want to have it show case soon. I'm super eager and ecstatic about everything!

My beaded outfit is not quite done yet. I had to seriously drive around town and even the next town over to look for more beads to finish it. Thank god, I found tons more and will try to have it done hopefully soon. Can't wait to have it show cased! My beaded outfit is not even done yet and I have tons more outfits that I have in mind that I want to do/put together right now...gosh! If only there were more of me! LOLs!! I also have some accessories and jewelry projects in mind too so stay tuned for updates on those projects!!

Sometimes I wonder if I did the right thing or if I'm doing the right thing but I guess I won't know until I at least try it out. Life is too short to ponder about things and not do it. I know it's a long road but I just have to keep pushing myself through it and not give up.

Some people have been such an inspiration to me...keeping me on my toes so I thank my sister in law Kay (PrettyGeeky.com) who inspires me so much to keep doing what I do and love to do. I thank my sisters for always rooting me on, my friends for talking me through when I'm down and last but foremost my husband for understanding me and encouraging me.

I will do it, I will succeed and I will go on......

1 comment:

  1. I love you nyab!!! I cannot wait for your photo updates and also can't wait to come visit and plan a few creative shoots with you too (in August or Sept)! After you've used your beaded outfit in a shoot, I call dibs on it next! lol.

    I totally agree with you that life is too short, whatever you are doing, do it to the best of your knowledge and have some fun doing it! =)

    ReplyDelete