“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend Recap

WOW....what a weekend!! My sister in law Ka got married. So many people, so many food. We wish her and Joe all the best in their future together!!! Pictures below of the wedding:

I wish I had taken more pictures but time permitted as I was helping out cleaning/prepping, etc during and after the wedding. There are more pictures than this but I won't bore you all to death...lols!!

 The happy wedding couple: Ka and Joe Yang




Sunday: We went bowling but right before bowling...My husband and I got side tracked and decided to do a quick road trip to the waterfall. I wanted to see the waterfall in full blown action before it withers away........The waterfall was only about a 15 minute drive from the bowling alley/Green Bay.
 Pictures below of the waterfall!!

Picture below: The top/side view of the waterfall. Water is gross looking...yucky brown color. Yikes! But it was a raging beauty after all....I just absolutely LOVE waterfalls!!!
Picture below: The front view of the waterfall. They built a overlook deck right in front of the waterfall for people to view.
Picture below: The stone steps leading down to the overlook deck. The blue shirt boy is my son Brandon.



 Picture below: My  husband and my daughter Paris on the bridge on top the waterfall.
 Picture below: My brother in law Arnold...Always time for a pose!!!






 Picture below: The waterfall. A view from the top/bridge.

After the waterfall...we quickly got back on our car and headed to the bowling alley to meet up with the rest of the families. We all had such a blast!



After bowling....we headed back to my in law's place. Packed some yummy food from the wedding home.

Last picture for this blog: Priceless........baby Kana Vang. She's too cute!!
I wish I had more time to take more pictures of her but I didn't. They are leaving Monday morning back to North Carolina. Who knows when the next time we'll see baby Kana again.......awwwww....Hopefully soon!


I hope you all had a wonderful and safe weekend...Hope everyone relaxed and enjoyed time with your loved ones. Until the next blog....take care!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh that waterfall would be 100x's more beautiful if it wasn't brown. =/ You have to come to OR for their gorgeous waterfalls. Glad you had a fun weekend nyab, miss you!

    ReplyDelete