“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Upcomming Weddings

It's almost the weekend!!! Got a lot of things happening this weekend. My sister in law Ka is getting married....a hmong wedding. I want to say first and foremost.... Congratulations Ka and Joe!!!. Su and I are so happy for the both of you! We wish you guys the best! I will definitely be taking loads of pictures!! Of course, if there's a hmong wedding, there's bound to be alcohol! Hopefully my husband does not get super drunk. This family tends to like to drink A-LOT! Lols!! Stay tuned everyone for photos!! Should have it up by Sunday night! Can't wait!

Here is a picture of my sister in law Ka and Joe:

Coming back to Ka's wedding is my brother in law Tong and his wife Nancy along with their cute, adorable brand new baby Kana!! They just got married last year and had to go and live in North Carolina because of school. Can't wait to take pictures of the cutie pie!! It will be a good family gathering this weekend at my in laws in Green Bay. All this excitement is making me sleepless!! Ahhhh!!! You know what I just want to do? Of course, none other than take pictures!!! Hehehehe.

My sister Choua is also getting married this year but in August. It's still a couple of months away yet but before you know it, it will be here like a blink of an eye. She had her hmong wedding already back in August 2010 so now they are doing an american/white wedding. I can't wait for it!! My daughter Paris who's 7 years old will be the flower girl. Awwwww! More pictures...yeah!!! Love taking pictures...especially wedding ones! So romantic and pretty! Can't wait to see my little sis walking down the aisle...awwww...It will be so beautiful! I'm so proud of her!

Here's my pretty sister Choua. She is actually a twin...the younger twin.
                                                                 
*****Don't marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can't live without.*****  ~James C. Dobson

No comments:

Post a Comment