“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Friday, April 15, 2011

A Royal Wedding...A MUST SEE!!

April 29th. It is set for the Prince of England...Prince William and Kate. I am sooo watching this! I cried when his mother Princess Diana married Prince Charles. I had envisioned that I was the one in that beautiful dress...being married off to a Prince...being whisked away in the Cinderella glass chariot. When Princess Diana passed away...I cried..and cried. She was an inspiration to me. She was a hero to me. I felt that I was her...(Okay...so really, I'm not psychotic..lols!) I'm sure all you girls had dreams of being a princess before...hehehehe.

Anyways, when Princess Diana passed away, I thought that no one else would/could ever replace such a remarkable person..a true princess who was very well loved by everyone all around the world. Now how many years later....who knew that her oldest son Prince William would marry someone that closely resembles her? Kate is a beautiful person and I totally fell in love with her when she was introduced to the world right next to Prince William. She is so graceful, seems to be very caring and she has such a beautiful wardrobe!!! aha!! Gotta love a girl's fashion too...her hats, oh my!

I'm so ecstatic about the wedding and can't wait for it! It's a girls' dream come true....I will feel like a princess when I'm watching the royal wedding. It'll be a beautiful one of course! Princess Diana would be so proud.

So, set your date everyone...It is on April 29th!!! Woot woot!!! I'll be there watching with everyone else of course!






Weekend plans: Not sure...planning to go fishing but it looks like it maybe raining. Whatever it is...I'll be sure to have pictures of the weekend!! Until next blog...have a wonderful/safe weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment