“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SNEAK PEAK@my beaded outfit!

So here it is as i promised, a sneak peak at my beaded outfit that I am currently sewing. It's not quite done yet. I would probably say it's about 60% done only. It's taking me a lot longer than I expected because there was a lot of trial and error in sewing this so I had to put it together than tear it apart to make the beads connect together better and tighter. I've taken a few pictures of the outfit. Once it's fully done, I'll have it on an actual model to model it. It's a slinky/sexy beaded outfit. Let me know what you think!

Picture below: This is the top part of the outfit which is the front view. Yes, this is all carefully hand sewn together...literately thousands of beads together! 
 Picture below: The back view of the top. It's made to dangle down the back, making it look sexy.
 Picture below: This is the bottom of the outfit..the skirt. Obviously it's not done yet.
 Picture below: The top and bottom of the outfit put together. Use your imagination.
Well, it's still in the works and like I said, it's not done yet. I'm hoping to have it finished by end of this week but I have a feeling it won't because this is taking FOREVER! It's just not the sewing it together, it's trying to find beads to make the outfit! I had to run to like 4 fabric/craft store to find more beads.


I have another outfit in mind already so after this beaded outfit is done I want to get started right away on the new outfit! It has something to do with lots of pink and white tulle fabric! I saw a picture that I absolutely loved from a magazine that I'm going to try to make a replica of it!

Keep checking back for updates!

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOVE this...please tell models to be EXTRA careful because I am so using this in a shoot! lol. Keep up the magnificent bead work nyab! =)

    ReplyDelete