“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'M FEELING IT!!!

...Feeling INSPIRED that is! I haven't taken any photos nor sewed anything for the last couple of weeks so finally, today...in my good mood (finally, but who knows how long it will last?) I've decided to sew again. I was planning to take photos this weekend but my "model(s)" were preoccupied therefore, I'll just wait until another weekend.

What am I going to sew? Drum roll please.........A white beaded outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I have this outfit in mind for some weeks now so to get it out of my head before I go crazy, I'll put my sewing skill to the test again. Can't wait. Hopefully, I accomplish this and it turns out right, I'll post some pictures of this up! I'm hoping to get this done by end of next week so that I can take pictures of it..maybe with a model wearing it! Oh lalala!!

Only great minds can afford a simple style. Stendhal quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment