“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Damsel in distress...

This past weekend and so far the rest of this week has been very hard on me. I've been going through some emotional upscale. Gosh, seriously I think I'm bipolar..lols!! I'm happy one minute and then upset/sad the next. I'm happy to report that I'm still sewing my beaded outfit..it's not done quite as I wanted it to be but at least I'm still putting it together. It's not even  a quarter ways done..oh my! Okay, so I PROMISE to have it done by end of next week at least. Hopefully I can at least get it half done by this Saturday, I can do a quick photo snap of the outfit for everyone to see. It's taking me a bit longer than i had anticipated because it was a lot of trial and error.

My sister Choua came to visit from Milwaukee over the weekend so I had the opportunity and time to spend a night with her at my parents house. I'm so blessed to have so many sisters and brothers. When I was younger, I used to hate having so many of them and hated my parents for even having so many but now I realized that the more the merrier...and it's very true! My sister Annie came to visit for the weekend about 2 weeks ago too and my kids and I LOVED spending time with her and her fobby son Ian. He's soo adorable and soo fobbish! That 5 year old kid has an intellectual of a 10 year old, seriously!!

 I PROMISE to have updated photos to share with everyone very soon! I'm still trying to read my camera manual and trying to find/work the buttons/features of my Nikon D7000. Soo much to learn!! Keep checking back for updated photos REAL soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment