“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Sunday, March 4, 2012

You are my SUNSHINE, my only SUNSHINE.......

you make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away. This song is exactly what I think of when I see my little niece Skarlette. She's soo beautiful and chunky and cute and soo squish able. She's going to be one spoiled little girl....well, okay, she kinda is already...lols! Love her soo much.

I wanted to take pictures of her before she got really big so  I finally had the chance to do so over the weekend. I couldn't wait to upload them afterwards! I'm glad I was able to capture the many different face expressions of our little Skarlette. Her attitude sure does shine through in her pictures!! Enjoy!!


The outfit she's wearing in these next couple of photos is the outfit that I recently made by hand. Everything was stitched and sewn by hand. I think it matches her PERFECTLY!




Below is the actual outfit...the top was suppose to be the hat but I decided to make it into a headband instead.


She would NOT sit still when we put her into this dress below. Glad I was able to capture a couple photos of her though. Her mom, Annie, bought this outfit for her. 


 She's such a brat in this photo....ahhh..gotta love this little girl though!


Here's another outfit that we put her in. She was actually pretty good with this outfit and sat still...well..sorta despite wanting to take off her hat.



This next photo, she looks like a doll! Look at her hand, her chubby fingers!
Just a fun photo to leave you with. Her BIG beautiful smile! She really does make your heart melt!


"The beauty of a girl cannot be mimicked, fabricated or created by human means, it only occurs naturally."

Author: Pam Callaghan

3 comments:

  1. I cannot agree with you more nyab...babies are adorable and lovable!! Her outfits are so cute on her! I adore the one you made nyab, it looks great and fits her perfectly. I also love that you decided to use the flowers as a headband...such a cute touch. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lover her!! She's just too darn cute! Can't stop saying that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i love my baby skarlett sooo much!!! love, love, love the outfit you made for her too... :D

    ReplyDelete