“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

CAN'T WASTE A BEAUTIFUL DAY...

sitting home that is. Today's weather was an extreme beauty, who could resist NOT going outside and enjoying this spectacular weather? When the kiddos got home, I decided to take them to the park and of course, grabbed my camera. While the other kids played at the playground, my youngest daughter Paris and I headed to a nearby field of gold..well, not literally a field of gold GOLD but a field of gold tall grass and dried up flower buds/stems. It was perfect as the sun was shining radiantly upon the field too. Couldn't resist taking photos there!!

My daughter Paris is a natural in front of the camera. She's the ONLY child of mine that is willing to be in front of the camera (Who knows when this will last eh?). She LOVES to pose and loves taking pictures. Paris didn't really want to take any photos in this field as she was skeptical there might be snakes or some other moving creatures lurking in the field. Had to convince her several times that there was NOTHING there (ahem...I had to look over my shoulders and below my feet several times...but shhhh don't tell her that). There was even a couple of times she thought she had seen something moving. I just told her that it was I moving around that rattled the nearby branches...(hopefully it was me..yikes). Had to tell her several times "Paris focus!" LOLs!!!

Below are some shots we took. I hope you enjoy them!  







THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment