“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Friday, June 17, 2011

Photos of Paris 6/17/11

I was feeling the mood to go out today and take pictures. So, I dragged my daughter Paris and I too the park and took some of these photos of her. Haven't really been feeling the inspiration and I've been feeling the blues so I thought this was a good dose of medicine for me today.

A couple of weeks ago as I was driving around town, trying to get to know the city of Menasha, I found this beautiful park! I immediately fell in love with it and so I vowed that one day I would return to take photos and so here I am today. Enjoy!!

She is such a natural in front of the camera. She loves posing!




























I made the head band for her and also the bracelet using the extra sewing materials I had left.

2 comments:

  1. She's growing up nyab!! She is no doubt going to follow in your footsteps...picture-whore! =D Paris is too cute; love her dress! The location looks lovely too. Can't wait to come explore with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photography...
    I like these photographs very much..The style of baby to capturing the photos are very beautiful..Looks very innocent...


    Games For Young Children

    ReplyDelete