“ Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. --Imogen Cunningham

Monday, June 13, 2011

Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

I thought that you were different, a true friend, a friend who I can confide in, a friend who would be there for me through thick and thin, a friend who would understand me and know me, a friend who I can trust and be trusted with. Through the times that we were together ever since you came and up until now, I've found out who u really are. You are not the person who you used to be anymore, that I've known, that I've shared my family with, my stories with. You are different, you are not the person I once had known.

Please remember that from this day on and out, please remember that you are still my friend, my friend whom back stabbed me, who used me. You are my friend that put hail and lightning to my day and turned my day into night. Just remember too that you don't have anyone else but me here. It's just you. Whereas, I have my families all around me and everywhere. Like the saying goes, "blood is thicker than water". No wonder you're family is all screwed up and you all do not get along. I should've known from the start even from knowing this to not mingle with you as you would do the same to me.

You know what my problem is dear friend? My problem is that I thought we had something, a good genuine friendship and I trusted you. My problem is YOU. I guess to only really solve my problem is to get rid of YOU...but keep in mind that you are still my friend.....the friend who used me. You are still "that" friend.

From now on out, I don't want to have anything to do with you. If you call me, I will not pick up. If you knock at my door, I will not open. If you greet me, I will turn the other way. If I see you, I will pretend I am blind and walk right past you. If you need me, I'm sorry but you lost me when you lied to me and lost my trust. I know you will need me as you don't have anyone else. Those "friends" that you made when you came here, they eventually will get tired of you and use you. I hope karma comes around because I will pray for it every day for you.

In the future, I don't care to know what happens to you. You can rot in hell for all I care..go ahead, have a car accident, car dies, house burns down, you get sick, do I care? Maybe.....just maybe I might care a little bit wondering if KARMA really did work!?! Remember, you don't have anyone here besides your "new" friends.

My focus in life is to be with my family and kids, to be with the people that actually wants to be with me. I don't have time for you, for your foolishness, for your lies. I'm done with you, but please remember this my dear friend, you were once my friend, the friend that used me. I know for sure I'll always remember you as "that" friend.

 "So if I have to leave you, I want you to know that in the end, it wasn’t because I stopped caring. It was because you stopped being a friend."

With this all said and done, I'm through with you, goodbye dear friend, I have no regrets but I know you will.

Sincerely,

An old friend

1 comment: